View Profile amenduhh

5 Movie Reviews

So true. I'm normally a main healer and this happens WAY to often. LOL and I do say fuck it and become Ana so I join the snipping. Everyone wants to play Hanzo and Widow.

AMAZING WORK LIKE ALWAYS. One thing I would add is sound effect for the hit of the head or body drop lol but overall A+. Always love your animation

cecameron responds:

Yeah I gotta mess with sounds next time! Thank ya!

I love the making out and the use of the perspective! :D Great work like always Phil!

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks dude!!

1 Game Review

This is so cute!! I can not wait for the final game. The backgrounds are beautiful as well. You worked really hard on this.

17 Art Reviews

This is sure is cute!! Very adorable and I enjoy Callie change of expression. One things that pops for me thought is Callie's hop. Both legs seems to pop a lot. I notice that the right screen leg goes up and down but theirs a poping with the foot when the left one goes in back and when the right one lands. My eyes can't see the cycle of the Hop. BUT overall I really enjoy it. Marie's walk is cute and it shows a lot of there personality as well in the animation! I hope I was helpful ♥

Ha does he have ears?

cecameron responds:

He might not, but that won't stop her. : P

I love the colors on this one! :O so neon so pretty so amazing

antichlorine responds:

thank you!

Animator at Copernicus studios. I pixel and draw. WOW!

n/a, Female